MAG3110

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAG3110

sbrack
Contributor I

Hello all, I was wondering if NXP would be able to create a circuit board that connects 3 MAG3110 semiconductors? Right now, I have the magnetic sensor kit that allows for the sensor to be plugged into the computer via USB. However, I would like to have 3 of the sensors within a 4 cm length without the accelerometer. Is this something NXP will do?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

anthonyduhamel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Sam,

Actually,we don't create custom board for customers. It's a hard work to develop, to certify and to manufacture. It is a very long process. What's we are offering today is only reference designs and quick evaluation sensor kits. NXP is a "chip maker", and not a "system creator". All the tools we're developing are to help the customer to quicky assess our devices and make easy prototyping. But we like to have feedback and ideas from customers for future kits and all inputs are welcome (but I can't commit).

If you need a custom board, you can do it by yourself, it exists a lot of free design tools and a lot of very cheap pcb manufacturer or you can ask a third party.

Thanks,

Anthony