cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRDY polarity

Jump to solution
wushengyong
Contributor II

The TFT uses DRDY signal, no HSYNC and VSYNC. The polarity of DRDY of TFT requires high active, but in iMX DS, it is active low, could the polarity to be set to high? the same question for CLK.

Labels (2)
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It is possible change the polarity of the IPU output. Please refer to IPUx_DI0_POL register

description in I.MX6 RM. Note, for i.MX6, signal IPUx_DIx_PIN15 is used DRDY/DV (Data
validation/blank, data enable
).

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
wushengyong
Contributor II

Got it, thanks!

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It is possible change the polarity of the IPU output. Please refer to IPUx_DI0_POL register

description in I.MX6 RM. Note, for i.MX6, signal IPUx_DIx_PIN15 is used DRDY/DV (Data
validation/blank, data enable
).

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!