USB BDM driver for S12 suitable for Windows 10 64bits

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB BDM driver for S12 suitable for Windows 10 64bits

sebaboard
Contributor I

I bought a KIT33812ECUEVME Evaluation Board.

This kit contains a 'USB BDM Tool' (KITTBDMLEVME).

I tried to install several drivers on my PC (Windows 10) but when I plug it, it is still unrecognized.

The Kit contain a CD with Codewarrior 5.0 which cannot be installed (not OK on Windows 10 64 bits ?). So I installed Codewarrior 5.2 which seems to be running correctly. But, as I said above, I cannot connect to my hardware due to USB driver malfunction.

Is there other version of Codewarrior and USB/BDM driver for MC9S12P128 debugging suitable for Windows 10 64bits ?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Riche,

according to KIT33812ECUEVME user guide, "Initial kits may include the P&E Multilink as the USB to BDM Tool. Normal production kits will make use of the TBDML. It is important to know which tool you are using so that the proper connection is selected when using CodeWarrior."

officially, CW5.2 can support Microsoft Windows 10 32- and 64-bit, if you use P&E Multilink interface, it can work for 64bit win10 well. if use TBDML, it doesn't support TBDML Connection.

so please make sure you use P&E Multilink interface.

P&E also has "P&E Hardware Interface Drivers, Version 12 (Win XP/Vista/7/8/10)" http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=53

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=53

you can install it if necessary.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos