Entitlement ID

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entitlement ID

engineerfaisal
Contributor I

I am installing usb dongle license for codewarrior ide v5.9, I have completed section D. successfully installed LMTOOLS and flexid appear in correct form.

In section E it requires Entitlement ID or registration code and we have not received any paperwork with this item.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Faisal,

I recommend you to refer to the community post:

How to install/use USBdongle license under Win 8.1? (Include test with CW for MPC55xx V2.7 & CW ...

this is valid for other OS.

Depending of the classic development tools used we don't recommend to use the USBDongle license file.

There are some issues with HC12 v5.x with USBdongle.

For classic version (no Eclipse), if the license file is generated with the new web license system, sometimes the key for IDE and Processor Expert could be wrong.

To solve it we need to correct and re-encrypt the license file.

To do that we need the license file you're using.

If you meet this problem I recommend to submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Regards

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos