AnsweredAssumed Answered

Where to buy remote sensing plates to be used with the PCF8883T?

Question asked by Jason - on Feb 23, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 23, 2016 by Jose Alberto Reyes Morales

Hi all,


I've been searching for hours but I can't find any place to buy a remote conductive sensing plate. (essentially some conducting foil with connectors.)

I was hoping you guys can help me out? The plate is to be used in conjunction with a PCF8883T capacitive sensor.


To see what I'm looking for please refer to the picture bellow. (yellow with silver square)



Thanks in advance!