cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coin cell battery on SDB DualLite

shichinhuang
Contributor I

Hi,

I measure the current consumption of Coin cell battery connect to LICELL of MMPF0100 on SDB EVM,and

the current is 380uA when I remove all the power except coin cell.

I think the value is very high, especially using coin battery maintain the voltage from 2.9V to 3.0V.(see the picture below)

Does something wrong in my measurement result ?

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks!

Shichin

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

According to i.MX6 Datasheet(s), say, Table 9 (Stop Mode Current and Power Consumption)

of  IMX6DQCEC (Rev. 4, 07/2015) we can get minimal consumption (of 41 uA) for SNVS Only mode, when
VDD_SNVS_IN is powered, but all other supplies are off, and only SRTC running.

Additional current consumption may be observed because of internal pulling up / down resistors on signals,

that are powered via VDD_SNVS, such as : BOOT_MODE, TAMPER, ONOFF, POR, PMIC_ON_REQ,
PMIC_STBY_REQ, TEST_MODE.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

shichinhuang
Contributor I

Hi Yuri,

Could you please suggestion some rechargeable coin battery components which can fit with MMPF0100 on i.MX6 platform for our reference.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The i.MX6 SDP / SDB boards are equipped with a battery holder for ML414 battery (3V - 1mAh).

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos