cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a new build configuration of my own board based on LS1020A

nagireddychitta
Contributor III

Dear All,

We are working on a product which is based on LS1020A SoC.

We have taken the LS1021aTWR as reference and tweaked for our custom board which is based on LS1020ATWR and now we are in a stage of freezing  initial version of the package, hence we need to create a separate build flow for our custom board in Yocto.

I have all the files which are modified/customized for LS1020ATWR but i am still using build configuration of LS1021ATWR,hence i wanted to change this to LS1020A.

My SDK version is: QorIQ-SDK-V1.9-20151210-yocto.

I could see build option for ls1020atwr after i create a config file under "QorIQ-SDK-V1.9-20151210-yocto/sources/meta-freescale/conf/machine" by name ls1020atwr.conf.

I am now stuck here and trying to see whether i get any pointers in Yocto documentation.

Meanwhile, if any of you have gone through this kind of activity, pls give me some pointers which will help me to take the right path.

Best Regards,

Nagi

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Refer to this for brief instructions:

Yocto Project Development Manual

I would highly recommend to study these two documents completely for

better understanding of Yocto mechanisms and structure:

Yocto Project Development Manual

Yocto Project Board Support Package Developer's Guide

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos