cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HelloWorld_MCF51CN_Flex

ankurchauhan
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm using TWR-K70 kit with TWR-LCD module(using flexbus interface to communicate).

It's a bare board project..

According to TWR_LCD_DP_WalThrough.pdf  a simple Hello word project is available to display Hello world on LCD using flex bus.

But i didn't get that project ,can anyone provide me that project..

I'm using CW 10.6.4 and acc. to schematic controller for LCD is MCF51JM128.

but in LCD data sheet they talk about MCF51CN..

Can anyone provide me simple hello world project according to my hardware and IDE version.

Thanks and Regards

Ankur

0 Kudos
5 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ankur,

I'd like to suggest that you can refer these application nodes below for details.

http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN4452.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=5&pageNum=1

http://cache.nxp.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN4153.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=1&pageNum=1

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ankurchauhan
Contributor I

Hi Jere,

Thanks for reply.

I have already gone through these application notes and changed configuration files,according to my project.

But its not working properly(not getting compiled showing errors).

That's y I asked for any demo project which is suitable for my hardware and IDE.

Regards

Ankur

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ankur,

TWR-LCD uses SSD1289 controller, you can find the eGUI drivers:

https://github.com/Gargy007/eGUI/tree/master/D4D/low_level_drivers/LCD/lcd_controllers_drivers/ssd12...

SPI and Flexbus are both supported.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

ankurchauhan
Contributor I

Hi jere,

I have already tried this TWR-LCD uses SSD1289 controller.

I'm able to print Graph,changing color of screen(background and foreground ) and all.

But not able to print Alphanumeric character on screen.

I tried with D4D but m getting errors there after  i changed the configuration.

So can u help me in displaying Alphanumeric character on screen.

Regards

Ankur

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ankur,

I was wondering if you can share your demo first, then I can check it on my side.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos