NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello VIGNESH,

About make a bootloader about KEA-128, i think you can refer to this thread :

Re: Boot TRK KEA128 via UART

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi Alice,

Is there anything any document or posts or example code for

CAN Bootloader

On 16 Feb 2016 7:41 a.m., "Alice_Yang" <admin@community.freescale.com>

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

There is a CAN bootloader about KE06,  ke06 almost is the same with KEA128, you can refer to it .

Search Results: AN5219

pastedImage_1.png

It include the code and document .

Hope it helps
Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi Alice,

Can you provide me the link for the code that wass suggested to use in the document???

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello VIGNESH,

Please click the AN5219SW. the code will show .

pastedImage_0.png

BR

Have a great day,
Alice

0 Kudos