is MPC8349 series with cryptography technique?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is MPC8349 series with cryptography technique?

Jump to solution
jimmycheung1218
Contributor I

It is a layman question. Could anyone tell if model MPC8349EVVAJFB is designed or modified to use cryptography employing digital techniques performing cryptographic function?

I need such information to report to the government so as to get a import license.

attached it is the form i need to fill in.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The part you mentioned is equipped with on-chip cryptography hardware accelerator.

Details can be found in the chip Reference Manual, Chapter 14. Visit the link below to

obtain the document.

PowerQUICC II Pro Processor with DDR2, Dual P|NXP

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The part you mentioned is equipped with on-chip cryptography hardware accelerator.

Details can be found in the chip Reference Manual, Chapter 14. Visit the link below to

obtain the document.

PowerQUICC II Pro Processor with DDR2, Dual P|NXP

Have a great day,
Platon

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

jimmycheung1218
Contributor I

Well, in this case i will have to fill-in the long questionnaire to the government. :smileycry:

Thanks so much.

0 Kudos