cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5775K STCU2 LBIST Configuration

danielreinoso
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm trying to configure online LBIST, but I don't know values for configuration registers. I found an excel file for MPC5777M (find attached), but i need a file for my MCU (The LBIST partitions are different) Does anyone know if this file exists?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There is an engineering bulletin describing the STCU2 configuration.

http://cache.nxp.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/eng_bulletin/EB823.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=2&pageNum=1

Peter

0 Kudos

danielreinoso
Contributor I

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your answer.

The problem is that this bulletin is not enough for me. I want to know how to configure STCU_LB_PCSn,LB_MISRELSWn and MISREHSWn registers. I need something like the excel file attached in the question.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There is no existing document for MPC5775K to cover a customization of BIST according to application team.

According to application team it is possible apply configuration described in  AN5131.

If you have any specific questions do not hesitate to ask me.

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Ok,

Here is the document aimed for MPC5775K. It can be used alongside with the DCF document attached to Reference manual of MPC5775K.

Peter

0 Kudos

danielreinoso
Contributor I

Hello,

I think this is the same engineering bulletin that you sent me in your previous response...

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I see,

sorry for that.Unfortunately I do not have the requested configuration table available.

I will discuss it with responsible application engineer and let you know if we can handle it.

Peter

0 Kudos

danielreinoso
Contributor I

Ok,

Thank you very much Peter! :smileyhappy:

Regards

0 Kudos