Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification for i.MX6 Dual/Quad Datasheets

Jump to solution
MOW
Contributor IV

Hi all

All Rev.4 Datasheets from 07/2015 for the i.MX6 Dual/Quad SoCs list in chapter "7 Revision History" the point "Table 6, "Operating Ranges," on page 21: Changed value: Standby/DSM Mode, VDD_SOC_IN, minimum voltage, from 0.9V to 1.05V." but in all Rev.4 Datasheets Table 6 on page 21 still lists "Standby/DSM mode VDD_SOC_IN" as minimum of 0.9V.

Which one is the correct minimum voltage: the 0.9V still listed in table 6 on page 21, or the claimed (but apparently not really made) change to 1.05V mentioned in the Rev.4 Change History?

Kind Regards,

Marc

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

"The datasheet values should have been changed to 1.05V

(per the revision history entry). That will be corrected in the
next revision."

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MOW
Contributor IV

Hi Yuri

Thanks for the clarification. Is such a change also necessary for the i.MX6 Solo/DualLite SoCs? The most recent datasheets for these don't mention any changes to VDD_SOC_IN, at all, so far.

Kind regards,

Marc

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The needed changes will be provided for other devices of i.MX6 series, but please

use the current releases as is now. I meant  the i.MX6 Solo/DualLite SoCs.

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

"The datasheet values should have been changed to 1.05V

(per the revision history entry). That will be corrected in the
next revision."

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos