Hello to all,
I got the following problem:
I use the mass storage gadget driver on an i.MX6s module running Linux. Transferring text files <10MB don't cause any problems, but trying to transmit text files >100MB, the kernel on the i.MX6 system crashes after transmitting approx. 50MB.
- Kernel version I use: 3.10.17 (custom one from module vendor)
- I compiled the driver as kernel module, loading it with
"modprobe g_mass_storage file="/dev/mmcblk1p3" removable=y stall=0"
- The Mass storage Gadget has version 2009/09/11
- I attached my kernel config as "defconfig-mine"
- usually I don't get any error messages from the kernel on the module (terminal communication simply freezes), but once I was able to capture a (ripped) "oops" message, which I attached as "20160210_Kernel_crash_g_mass_storage.txt"
Has anybody an idea?
Original Attachment has been moved to: 20160210_Kernel_crash_g_mass_storage.txt.zip
Original Attachment has been moved to: defconfig-mine.zip