cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of connected nodes to a PAN

Jump to solution
davida
Contributor II

Is there a simple way to obtain a list of connected nodes to a coordinator? I've checked the documents but I've been unable to find how to do that...

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello David,

Have you tried to use the ZTC command NMLE-GET.Request with the parameter nwkNeighborTable, this command will cause a NMLE-GET.Confirm that includes the neighbors information in an structure like this:

pastedImage_1.png

Please let me know if this is helpful for you.

Best regards,

Earl.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
freshmango90
Contributor III

commented to get attention.

0 Kudos
EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello David,

Have you tried to use the ZTC command NMLE-GET.Request with the parameter nwkNeighborTable, this command will cause a NMLE-GET.Confirm that includes the neighbors information in an structure like this:

pastedImage_1.png

Please let me know if this is helpful for you.

Best regards,

Earl.

freshmango90
Contributor III

Hi earlorlandoramirez-sanchez​,

What about apsAddressMap (id = 0xC0) in APSME-GET.request? Would that still work? And what's the difference of the two?

Also, wouldn't nwkNeighborTable parameter give all the devices in the PAN or just its connecting devices to itself? That's where I think  apsAddressMap (id = 0xC0) in APSME-GET.request ​gives better results.

Thanks

0 Kudos
jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The Neighbor Table contains only those devices that are in range, without end devices that have other parents than the current device. The Address Map contains information of devices from the whole network, but not necessarily all the devices. The devices present in the Address Map depend on the functionality being used. For example, if the current device has an APS Link Key with another device, that device should be in the Address Map.

davida
Contributor II

Thanks Earl! I've just tried it and works fine.

0 Kudos