Where is solution advisor available in NXP website?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kari
Contributor III

4 Replies

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kari,

Solution Advisor is not available right now, but you can use Product Selector

Depends, what do you need.

I hope this helps you.

Iva

aes_mike
Contributor III

Solution Advisor sure was nice.  At least one could narrow to a few parts with the parametrics you might be seeking.  Right now I have been trying to find smaller body Kinetis parts (say QFN 24-44 pins) with USB and other features but it requires slogging through tons of data sheets and I typically use Digikey searches as it tends to get me in the ball park faster than NXP product selector which I find to be not very helpful.   The Solution advisor, even if they brought it back as a more robust parametric search would be awesome.  Having an ability to select by body, pin count, functions, etc. would be really helpful.  Trying to find a part with flexbus is a challenge...if you have a few days to dig, I had to dig through lots of data sheets before stumbling onto a part that had flexbus....shouldn't have to be that way.  My 2-cents worth.    Usually, we are searching by major peripheral components (USB, flexbus, and other I/O) and by body size as you typically have PCB board space issues and you have a rough feel for how many I/Os you require.  Having something that would indicate all the part numbers that might fit into your requirements might turn up a part number that is more than expected....that would be awesome.

0 Kudos

isaotakashima
Contributor IV

Dear Iva,

I would like to use "pin muxing" feature of Solution Advisor and get excel sheet for pin assignment.

Please tell us if you know other application supporting "pin muxing" feature as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Takashima

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Isao,

for this case please use Reference Manual.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos