I am trying to get the new FatFs 0.11a or b, so I am trying to update to the new KSDK v2, but I am
experiencing issues while following the install instructions:
1. Start the Kinetis Design Studio IDE (section 3.1)
2. Start the Install New Software wizard, from the Help menu.
3. On the Available Software screen, click Add..., to add a new location to Work with.
4. Click Archive, and select to the .zip file provided by KSDK. Then click OK.
5. The Work with box should now be populated, and the list of available software should show Eclipse Update for KSDK in the Processor Expert Software category.
6. Check the checkbox to install Eclipse Update for KSDK.
7. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
After doing step 4, step 5 gives me an error
Could not find jar:file:/C:/Freescale/SDK_2.0_K64F.zip!/
Has anyone experience the same and found a fix?
By the way, I have updated the KDS to 3.1.0, so that didn't help.