cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T1024RDB-PC Power Supply

Jump to solution
jessehunter
Contributor I

I'm wanting to know if I could use a 240V power supply for T1024RDB-PC. I understand it came with an 110V connector but sometimes the power supply can handle the extra voltage. Anyone have any experience with this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

The power supply system of the T1024RDB uses power from a standard ATX PSU. So if ATX PSU you get supports 220-240v then you can use it with 220V line. You also can replace the 110V one by a 220V ATX PSU which provides required 12V and 5V powers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

The power supply system of the T1024RDB uses power from a standard ATX PSU. So if ATX PSU you get supports 220-240v then you can use it with 220V line. You also can replace the 110V one by a 220V ATX PSU which provides required 12V and 5V powers.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!