AnsweredAssumed Answered

Having trouble connecting to the board through KDS

Question asked by Edward Franskevicz on Feb 3, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 4, 2016 by Jorge_Gonzalez

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone happened to have any issues with connecting with the board itself. I am using a FRDM-KL25Z board and the most recent version of KDS. In addition I have already done all the software updates through the IDE. I am using a Windows 10 PC if that matters. All I have attempted to do so far is run a sample "Hello World" project that was included in the SDK package that I downloaded from the website. In order to run this project I followed the steps laid out in http://cache.nxp.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/support_info/KSDK13GSUG.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=1&pageNum=1. This is the "Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK) v.1.3 document. After following all of the steps very carefully, I get the following issues when trying to run the debugger.

I have read that this may be an issue with out-dated firmware? I am not sure. Here is the information regarding what is currently on my board.

In addition, the power indicator LED flashes when it is plugged in rather than a solid color. Any help anyone could send my way to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

E.J.

Outcomes