yesterday I have downloaded Codewarrior 5.2 win eval version for HCS9 with 30 days licence and use it to compile the program. I installed the program and use the default licence. When I try to go into the debug, the dialog box appears that says "Feature H

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yesterday I have downloaded Codewarrior 5.2 win eval version for HCS9 with 30 days licence and use it to compile the program. I installed the program and use the default licence. When I try to go into the debug, the dialog box appears that says "Feature H

karlsl
Contributor I

yesterday I have downloaded Codewarrior 5.2 win eval version for HCS9 with 30 days licence and use it to compile the program. I installed the program and use the default licence. When I try to go into the debug, the dialog box appears that says "Feature HI407284: HC12 ANSI-C debug is running in demo mode! ANSI-C modules are not loaded, limited to 32768 bytes of C code" I thought the 30 days license covers unlimited size of code. what should I do?

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carl,

Please can you contact the license team ?

To submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos