cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem occured at the time of debugging the program MED-GLU to the tower kit

Jump to solution
nimmisatheendra
Contributor I

There is a problem showing at the time of debugging the program MED-GLU to the tower kit (MK53N512), I have attached the screen shot of the problem. And there is no any flash loader in debugger at the options. So please help me to resolve this problem asap.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nimmi Satheendran,

Please follow my step to configure your IAR project again, please see the following picture:

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

You will find, after choose the correct chip in the options, I can enter the debug, even don't choose the .board file.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact with me!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nimmi Satheendran,

Please follow my step to configure your IAR project again, please see the following picture:

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

You will find, after choose the correct chip in the options, I can enter the debug, even don't choose the .board file.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact with me!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
nimmisatheendra
Contributor I

Hi Jingjing Zhou,Jingjing Zhou

Debugging error is cleared and the program flashed to the tower kit succesfully...Thank you..

Regards

Nimmi

0 Kudos