Lost usb data caused by print debug message on imx51 evk on windows embedded compact 7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost usb data caused by print debug message on imx51 evk on windows embedded compact 7

謝端桂
Contributor I

Dear all:

I create a thread to receive usb data from touch screen. My data is separately in two packet in sometimes.

I will lost usb data, When print more debug messages. It seem likely timing issue. Does anybody encounter this problem?

I care about this problem. If I add some code in the thread, it will lead to the same situation. Does anybody have solution?

best regards,

Victor

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The physical memory for these transfer buffers is allocated as a pool at driver initialization. Unless physical addresses are specified in API accesses at the class-driver interface, the driver copies data between the user/class-provided data buffers and the DMA buffer from the driver physical memory pool, if you think that the issue is due to Wince or Mx51 Hardware side you should try to isolate the issue, check the USB transfer with a USBsniffer or with the CTK test  refer to :

Windows Embedded Compact 7 > Compact Test Kit(CTK)

hope this helps

0 Kudos