Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question, i.MX25 INAUXx pins

Jump to solution
Aemj
Contributor IV

Dear team,

I would like to ask about analog input pins of i.MX25.

(1)

Can I understand that the maximum input range of INAUXx pins of i.MX25 is NVCC_ADC+0.3V?

(2)

My customer plans to rise NVCC_ADC at 1mS after the rising of NVDD_GPIO on their i.MX25 board.

The both of the voltage level are 3.3V.

Is it possible to input 3.3V into INAUXx pins during the 1mS, before the rising of NVCC_ADC and after the rising of NVDD_GPIO?

I think that the 3.3V into INAUXx pins has to be input after the rising of NVCC_ADC.

Thanks,

Miyamoto

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Miyamoto

1. yes

2. >I think that the 3.3V into INAUXx pins has to be input after the rising of NVCC_ADC

correct, external voltages should not be applied to processor (module) when it did

not complete power-up sequence.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Miyamoto

1. yes

2. >I think that the 3.3V into INAUXx pins has to be input after the rising of NVCC_ADC

correct, external voltages should not be applied to processor (module) when it did

not complete power-up sequence.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos