cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,

kooroshhajiani
Contributor III

Hi.

Just started using design studio yesterday, My Target is TWR-K64F120M board.

I'm just trying to build a simple code to toggle some LEDs and display "hello" just to get started and then build my real project upon that.

So I started to follow the getting started guide and build  a project using SDK 1.3.0 and not using expert processor however when the project is generated, I don't see the files needed for this simple project, Specifically under platform/drivers/source I see only one file which is rts.c so I decided to copy and paste from  sdk/platform/driver to my project ./test/platform .

However I keep getting  compile error :

In file included from ../SDK/platform/drivers/src/wdog/fsl_wdog_driver.c:31:0:

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0/platform/drivers/inc/fsl_wdog_driver.h:36:26: fatal error: fsl_wdog_hal.h: No such file or directory

#include "fsl_wdog_hal.h"

This file exists in my project under ./platform/drivers/inc  and also I see the path under the include tab of my project in the project explorer view of KDS.

This is silly but I'm stuck, Please advise.

Thanks,

Koorosh Hajiani

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

kooroshhajiani
Contributor III

Hi Jennie Zhang,

Thanks

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello Koorosh Hajiani,

to solve your problem easier, can you please post your project here? thanks!
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kooroshhajiani
Contributor III

Here It is,

Thanks,

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Koorosh Hajiani,

I built your project on my side, I got error:

pastedImage_0.png

this is because the path for fsl_wdog_hal.h is not included in this project path setting.

fsl_wdog_hal.h is under C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\platform\hal\inc

if I add ${PROJECT_KSDK_PATH}/platform/hal/inc to the project paths setting. this can solve the problem. see below:

pastedImage_1.png

you may have other similar path missing problem. please revise path setting with the same method.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos