Has anyone gotten the ZigBee IoT Gateway Demo working with the JN516x-EK001 (raspberry pi)? The control bridge software on the USB dongle does not appear to work.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten the ZigBee IoT Gateway Demo working with the JN516x-EK001 (raspberry pi)? The control bridge software on the USB dongle does not appear to work.

Jump to solution
jimyoung
Contributor I

The documentation for the IoT Gateway describes setup for the Linksys WRT160NL router or a device based on the JN-RD-6040 design but does not describe setup for the Raspberry Pi. The zip file does contain a file system image for the Raspberry Pi which I was able to flash and the Pi is running. The zip file also contains a binary for the usb dongle which I also programmed. Using the web interface I can see the Virtual Border Router but the Control Bridge does not show.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jimyoung
Contributor I

I have determined the problem. The baud rate for the USB port should be 1000000. I can now see the Control Bridge from the web interface and control devices.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jimyoung
Contributor I

I have determined the problem. The baud rate for the USB port should be 1000000. I can now see the Control Bridge from the web interface and control devices.

0 Kudos
lyncheese
Contributor I

Hi Jim,

I read your thread and It looks like you succeed in making the Pi as the gateway.

May I know which image you got from the web that could run on Pi ?

Because I have download the image (in JN-AN-1194) and It's not working.

The Pi is just stay still, even the Ethernet led won't lit up. I even haven't attached the usb dongle.

Do you ever encoutered the same problem before ?

Thank you before

Warm regards.

0 Kudos