cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Capture Feature of iMX6Dual

bobkang
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm a freshman for using iMX6, in my current company,we use iMX6Dual with Vxworks 7 for the development.Now I need to driver a rotatory knob of which 2 input capture pins need to be used.

Through data sheet, I know there are GPT_CAPTURE1 and GPT_CAPTURE2 signals for the feature input capture.

Does anyone can help me on this? For example, how to set the corresponding contents in DTS file, how to configure these GPT_CAPTURE1 and GPT_CAPTURE2 signal to the actual pin?and how to write some example interruption codes? Thanks a lot! 

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please ferer 30.2 External Signals table of i.MX 6Dual/6Quad Applications Processor Reference Manual.

Here you can find GPT_CAPTURE1 and GPT_CAPTURE2 signals can be assigned to SD1_DAT0 and SD1_DAT1 in ALT3 mode.

Please also see 36.4 chapter 36.4 "IOMUXC Memory Map/Register Definition" for details of

Pad Mux Registers (IOMUXC_SW_MUX_CTL_PAD_SD1_DATA0 and IOMUXC_SW_MUX_CTL_PAD_SD1_DATA1)

Also you can refer to "Pin Assignments" and "Muxing Options" tables of this manual.

Have a great day,                                                                                                                                                                  

Victor                                                                                                                                                                             

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                            

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!                                                                                       

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                            

0 Kudos