Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trutzone

Jump to solution
letailleurjerom
Contributor I

Hi and happy new year,

I searche a board that immplement the trutzone technologie with TZC400.

I want to use the NSAID utility and I would like to know if LS1043 board reference allows this TZC400 utilities.

If yes could you please give me the NSAID implementation or that peripherals can uses NSAID(exemple: DMA, each CPU......)

Best regards,

Letailleur Jérôme

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Look at attached file. It is NXP SDK 0.5 Reference Manual. See information about Trustzone in the file.

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Look at attached file. It is NXP SDK 0.5 Reference Manual. See information about Trustzone in the file.

Have a great day,
Pavel

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
letailleurjerom
Contributor I

Hi Pavel,

I had read the datasheet after my post and I am  sad because the controller used TZASC380. This controller does not  NSAID feature.

It is necessary that I use the TZC400 controller for trustzone protection.

Thanks you very much for your help.

Best regards,

PS: if freescale works on TZC400 and NSAID, I think that is interessant that each CPU have unique NSAID.

0 Kudos