Questions for KITPFGUI (Revision 4.1), Buck Supplies:
1. Where is the setting to change SW1AB and SW1C to be independant? They are locked together, and SW1C can't be edited. Clicking on the "+" between the setup pages does nothing.
2. Do the i.MX6 Dual Lite / Quad CPUs actually scale the voltage, or just the frequency, i.e. is it just 1.375V for Run Mode, and 0.9V for standby?
3. If voltage scaling is used, is 12.5mV/us the correct setting?
4. Is there any way to set a maximum voltage for a supply, so that the board won't get fried through a bad I2C setting? For example, SW1AB can be as high as 1.8V, which is well above the maximum 1.5V for VDDARM_IN.
5. What does the Current Limit = 2.0x do? Clicking on the check box changes it to 1.5x.