S12XE Write to EEPROM and Debugger

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12XE Write to EEPROM and Debugger

rayhall
Contributor V

I have been testing writing and reading from EEPROM with the S12XE. The data is written and I can read it back. The problem is the debugger. It only shows the data in EEPROM memory just before you run the debugger again.

I have made a movie of what is happening in the debugger. In this test I write 0x4444 to EEPROM.

Ray.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Ray,

i checked your video, you want to refresh memory from 0x100000'G which logical address is 0x800.

i would suggest you enable "refresh memory when halting" option. this should solve your problem. see attached video.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

taofu
Contributor II

hi, Jennie,

I have followed your video, but EEE won't refresh when halting.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi tao,

I am surprised. This is a thread of one year ago.

If you also have this problem, please create a new thread for your issue. with this email attached:

- your demo project.

-please mention how to reproduce your problem step by step.

Jennie

0 Kudos

taofu
Contributor II

Thanks, Jennie.

Data in EEE can be read by reading function, now. So this question is not matter now.

0 Kudos