Base address for analog part of USB PHY on i.MX28

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base address for analog part of USB PHY on i.MX28

FredrikMoller
Contributor III

I can't find the base address for USB_ANALOG in the reference manual. I figured it could be one of the base addresses for the two USBPHY blocks (0x8007C000 and 0x8007E000), but that doesn't seems to be the case. Where is the base address documented?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please use definitions in the i.MX28 OBDS.

On-Board Diagnostic Suit for the i.MX28

Summary Page :

i.MX280 Processors|Low-Power|NXP

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FredrikMoller
Contributor III

Thanks for the answer.

I downloaded the OBDS and searched for "USB_ANALOG" in the folder "/201040_mx28_evk_release/src". No hit unfortunately.

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

From the team :

Why you need this base address ?

Do you meet any coding issue to use this base address?

Please let me know the details about Your project.

You may create request as following :

1)Please open www.nxp.com
2)On the top level menu, select Support > Sales and Support (http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME).
3)On the bottom of the page, select Hardware & Software.
4)Register with your business email to access the technical NXP online support.
5)A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the embedded link to verify your access.
6)On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos