How can I use existing USB dongle to get and install a license?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use existing USB dongle to get and install a license?

Jump to solution
jamesosborne
Contributor I

I just started a new job working using Codewarrior for development. I can compile the code but when I try and debug I get the following error: "Failed to resume target process., Download size limit has been exceeded. Please check your license." The computer has a USB dongle for Codewarrior with FlexID 9-2d0b9292. How can I use this USB dongle to get and install a license?

Thanks, James Osborne

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

Seems the license file has some limitation, so is possible the license locked to the dongle is not being detected and you are working with a demo version.

I would need to see the license file and know the device and CodeWarrior version you currently use.

I invite you to enter a case in our new community so you can share your license there

To submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

Seems the license file has some limitation, so is possible the license locked to the dongle is not being detected and you are working with a demo version.

I would need to see the license file and know the device and CodeWarrior version you currently use.

I invite you to enter a case in our new community so you can share your license there

To submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

0 Kudos