cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Download Link for Vital BSP Software

Jump to solution
davecashin
Contributor II

Hello, the download link for the BSP original Linux image that comes with the I.MX50 EVK board is broken. Other downloads on the same page are working.

Scroll down to "

File and Instructions to create an SD with an Ubuntu Demo Image like the one provided with the EVK. (REV 2011.04)

File and Instructions to create an SD with an Ubuntu Demo Image like the one provided with the EVK..

"

on the following page:

i.MX50 Evaluation Kit|NXP

Can someone please re upload this package?

Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I informed the team about the problem, in meantime please let me know Your e-mail or create request

(as shown below) so that I can send You the package.

1)    Please open www.nxp.com

2)    On the top level menu, select Support > Sales and Support (http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME).

3)    On the bottom of the page, select Hardware & Software.

4)    Register with your business email to access the technical NXP online support.

5)    A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the embedded link to verify your access.

6)    On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I informed the team about the problem, in meantime please let me know Your e-mail or create request

(as shown below) so that I can send You the package.

1)    Please open www.nxp.com

2)    On the top level menu, select Support > Sales and Support (http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME).

3)    On the bottom of the page, select Hardware & Software.

4)    Register with your business email to access the technical NXP online support.

5)    A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the embedded link to verify your access.

6)    On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
davecashin
Contributor II

Hi Yuri, you can send it to [email address removed, link has been fixed now]

Thanks!

0 Kudos