cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License transfer and purchased upgrade

Jump to solution
AaronSwift
Contributor I

I have an older version of Code Warrior IDE loaded on a different machine how do I transfer the license?

Where do I find the product's license number in the IDE?

I have purchased an upgrade for my Code Warrior IDE. How do I apply this update?

After purchasing the update I received this notification: You currently do not have an active entitlement to the required software necessary to register this software product

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Aaron,

Some info should be encrypted in the license file too.

With the license file I should be able to provide you more info.

Now I've checked in the license data base and found another account using @itwfeg.com domain: carlos guzman Software Account

Under this account I've found the a registration ...

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Aaron,

Some info should be encrypted in the license file too.

With the license file I should be able to provide you more info.

Now I've checked in the license data base and found another account using @itwfeg.com domain: carlos guzman Software Account

Under this account I've found the a registration ...

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos