I want to boot cortex-M4 on iMX6-SoloX. From "i.MX 6SoloX Applications Processor Reference Manual", section 13.5 as below:
13.5 Cortex-M4 Boot Requirements
• Cortex-A9 always boots as the primary core.
• Cortex-M4 does not have a boot ROM and at POR is not provided a clock
• Cortex-A9 ROM is responsible for the following:
• Loading and authenticating A9 bootloader and initiating Cortex-M4 firmware as a unified image
• Setting up Cortex-M4 initial exception table in TCRAML
• Launching the Cortex-M4 by enabling its clock
What is TCRAML? What is the boot address of cortex-M4? Do you have document to describe how to boot cortex-M4?