cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Programming fails

Jump to solution
carrieowen
Contributor I

I am using CodeWarrior 10.6.4 with a P&E USB-ML-UNIVERSAL cable to connect to a Kinetis K60DN512VLL10.  Flash programming and debugging fail.  I have captured a diagnostic zip file.  I was using this on a different computer just fine, but I upgraded my computer and now the setup doesn't work.

Original Attachment has been moved to: 201601140924_DiagnosticInfo.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If a sample project is not working, the problem could be linked to the Multilink or to the Board.

Does the 2 lights (blue and orange) on Multilink are lighted ?

To simplify I can say the blue is for the connection between PC and Multilink and orange for connection between the multilink and board.

Under Windows Device Manager the Mulilink 2.0 should be displayed

pastedImage_0.png

Multilink is a P&E interface.

There are some FAQs on P&E web site.

Please have a look to:

P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Development T...

P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Development Tools...

Regards

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carrie,

This is my configuration:

Win 7 64 bit

CW for MCU V10.6.4 + Updates 5 & 6

TWR-K60D100M (Based on K60DN512)

Multilink Universal Rev B

With this configuration I've created an example with the project Wizard.

After to have build the project I can launch the debug session for Ram and Flash targets without problem.

Using the Flash file to Target , it's working fine too.

Can you try to create a sample project with the project Wizard ?

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
carrieowen
Contributor I

I have created a sample project but get the same errors when programming or debugging.

-Carrie

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If a sample project is not working, the problem could be linked to the Multilink or to the Board.

Does the 2 lights (blue and orange) on Multilink are lighted ?

To simplify I can say the blue is for the connection between PC and Multilink and orange for connection between the multilink and board.

Under Windows Device Manager the Mulilink 2.0 should be displayed

pastedImage_0.png

Multilink is a P&E interface.

There are some FAQs on P&E web site.

Please have a look to:

P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Development T...

P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Development Tools...

Regards

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

0 Kudos