cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF3000 i.MX 6UL

ricardoferreira
Contributor II

Hi,

Is there any design reference for the component PF3000 with the i.MX 6UL using DDR3L? I can't find any documentation about the OTP code or layout guide to use with the MC34PF3000A7EP or the MC32PF3000A7EP.

Thank you very much in advance,

Regards,
Ricardo F.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

steveglover
Contributor II

Freescale have the X-MCIMX6UL-9x9EVK-CM in development that uses a PF3000. Talk nicely to your local FAE and you should be able to get a preliminary schematic.

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can contact your local FAE or “Submit a New Issue” in www.nxp.com/support in order to try to get a copy of a preliminary schematics and more details about of the MCIMX6UL-CM board.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ricardo,

There are no reference designs about it, however, there are some documents that may be helpful:

1. Application note AN5132 “PF3000 OTP Programming Instructions”: www.nxp.com/files/analog/doc/app_note/AN5132.pdf
  2. Application note AN5094 “PF3000 Layout Guidelines”: www.nxp.com/files/analog/doc/app_note/AN5094.pdf

I hope this information can be helpful.

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos