Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS 3.1 and KL03Z

Jump to solution
pascalbeckerbau
Contributor I

Hi

I'm using KDS 3.1 on a Mac. I have troubles to use the FRDM-KL03Z, because I can not find this processor after I have choosed File -> new Project.

There are Processors like KL02Z and KL04Z, but unfortunately not KL03Z.

Can anyone helpe me?

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pascal,

Please download and install  the KSDK1.3 mainline to KDS,

then when you create project , you  can see the KL03 chip.

Download it at here :

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/product?entitlementId=123594587&lineNum=1&authContact...

About how to install the KSDK1.3 to KDS , you can refer to "Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK) v.1.3.pdf"

(under the KSDK1.3) ->  Install Eclipse update . Or you can also refer to here New Kinetis Design Studio V3.0.0 available

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pascal,

Please download and install  the KSDK1.3 mainline to KDS,

then when you create project , you  can see the KL03 chip.

Download it at here :

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/product?entitlementId=123594587&lineNum=1&authContact...

About how to install the KSDK1.3 to KDS , you can refer to "Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK) v.1.3.pdf"

(under the KSDK1.3) ->  Install Eclipse update . Or you can also refer to here New Kinetis Design Studio V3.0.0 available

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos