Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enable  NFC in WCT 5WTXAUTO board

Jump to solution
santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi Team NXP,

Working with WCT 5WTXAUTO board for wirelesscharging application. After going through Design , Application, Debug Specs. and data sheet. Wanted to work with NFC .

However the NFC Tag present in Board seems to be disabled (Tried to detect the NFC Tag via Android app. "TagWriter" from NXP) . Can you please guide me on How to enable NFC Tag .

Best Regards,

Santosh Reddy Pulasani

Softaware Development Team

MergSystems GmbH & Co. KG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Santosh,

The NFC part on the A13 demo board is the NFC Transceiver MLX90132 for various protocols. It is not used in the basic SW pack provided with A13 demo board.

You can read details in datasheet:

Automotive 13.56 MHz NFC Transceiver .

Melexis developed the software stack for the A13 demo board, which can be added into application. I need ask for implementation details about this SW pack yet.

Best Regards,

Stano.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Santosh,

The NFC part on the A13 demo board is the NFC Transceiver MLX90132 for various protocols. It is not used in the basic SW pack provided with A13 demo board.

You can read details in datasheet:

Automotive 13.56 MHz NFC Transceiver .

Melexis developed the software stack for the A13 demo board, which can be added into application. I need ask for implementation details about this SW pack yet.

Best Regards,

Stano.

0 Kudos
santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi Stano,

Thanks for your Inputs and please post me in case of any updates from you side.I have already requested  for software stack from Melexis.

Best Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos