Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLC NAND Flash Hardware Configuration

Jump to solution
atillametetured
Contributor V

Greetings,

Can someone please tell me how to connect a NAND Flash to i.MX6Q processor HW-wise such as which pins are

used for the mentioned NAND Flahs Interface or direct me to a document where regarded information shall be found.

Is there a related sample design anyone knows. Variscite has usen them but their schematics are not open source

and since Sabre uses NOR Flash I believe that wont be any good to me.

Thanks in advance,

Mete

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX6 SABRE for Automotive board uses the NAND Flash, please refer to its schematic, available for download on the NXP web site (check the "Schematics" section):

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX6 SABRE for Automotive board uses the NAND Flash, please refer to its schematic, available for download on the NXP web site (check the "Schematics" section):

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

atillametetured
Contributor V

Hello Artur,

I surely have missed that because I checked the Sabre2.

Thanks a lot,

Mete

0 Kudos