how to debug WCT 5WTXAUTO with CodWarrior TAP Probe(CWH-CTP-STC-YE-SCH)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to debug WCT 5WTXAUTO with CodWarrior TAP Probe(CWH-CTP-STC-YE-SCH)

Jump to solution
santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi Team NXP,

Working with WCT 5WTXAUTO board for wireless charging. Can you please sujjest which connecting probe to use i have already ordered CWH-CTP-STC-YE-SCH and CWH-CTP-COP-YE-SCH.

For debugging I am using Codewarrior TAP.

Since I habe J4 (14 pin) JTAG on my WCT 5WTXAUTO board i have ordered 14 pin CWH-CTP-STC-YE-SCH but  the 8th pin is completely covered .i.e unable to plug into the J4 cpnnector of WCT 5WTXAUTO board.

Best Regards,

Santosh Reddy Pulasani

Labels (1)
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Santosh

Pin7 and Pin8 can be disconnected on JTAG interface. So please remove or cut off the pin 8 of J4 WCT on 5WTXAUTO board.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Santosh

Pin7 and Pin8 can be disconnected on JTAG interface. So please remove or cut off the pin 8 of J4 WCT on 5WTXAUTO board.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hello Fiona,

A Big Thank you for the sujjestion .It was helpfull .

Now able to flash programs into microprocessor of 5WTXAUTO board.

Best Regards,

Santosh Reddy Pulasani

0 Kudos