Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS2085ARDB board, GIT and SDK

Jump to solution
vincenzodo
Contributor II

Hello!

I just received my LS2085ARDB board and wanted to build my own kernel / rootfs using the SDK. Unfortunately, no SDK was delivered with the product so I searched for it on the Freescale website.

On the LS2085ARDB product page, under Software & Tools no SDK is advertised (http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/qoriq-arm-processors/qori...). So I went back to the product page for the LS2080A where I found "Software Development Kit for LS2080A v1.0 (REV 1.0)", downloaded it and started building the yocto image. But once got to the QEMU 2.4.0 package advertised by the meta-fs-networking layer I got a fetch error for the following address: sw-stash.freescale.net/scm/sdk/qemu.git which doesn't seem to exist or it's not reachable from here.

My questions are:

1) I'm using the correct SDK? Because if I boot the board it tell's me that the current distribution installed on it comes from a Layerscape2-SDK+g9f41bb6 which I couldn't find anywhere.

2) How come I can't access the QEMU git repository ?

Thank you and best regards,

Vincenzo Do

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Vincenzo Do,

You didn't use the correct Linux SDK. We have other Linux SDK for LS2085ARDB, but it is not available on the official Website, so far we only deliver it to specific customers.

Please require the latest Linux SDK EAR5.0 for LS2085 from your local FAE/DFAE, or submit a service request to require it.

Regarding LS2085 Linux SDK related document, please refer to http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F2989554.html .

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Vincenzo Do,

You didn't use the correct Linux SDK. We have other Linux SDK for LS2085ARDB, but it is not available on the official Website, so far we only deliver it to specific customers.

Please require the latest Linux SDK EAR5.0 for LS2085 from your local FAE/DFAE, or submit a service request to require it.

Regarding LS2085 Linux SDK related document, please refer to http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F2989554.html .

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
vincenzodo
Contributor II

Thank you for your reply!

Actually even if it isn't the correct SDK with a few tweaks I got it to work for the LSA2085aRDB.

Best regards,

Vincenzo Do

0 Kudos