Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot trigger ExInt with TRK-KEA128

Jump to solution
kuanyuenliao
Contributor II

Hi all,

I am testing External Interrupt function with TRK-KEA128 now, but there never trigger the isr so need help.

1) Using CW10.6, ProcessorExpert to generate ExInt

2) Could only choose PTI4 for input (why? datasheet says PTI0~PTI6 could be set)

3) Input waveform with 10KHz, 1us width, 5V amplitude.

Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello KuanYuen,

How are you configuring the IRQ module because I can use PTI0 ~ PTI6 as IRQ pin and it works well? Here is the Init_IRQ component configuration:

IRQ configuration.jpg

I created a simple project where i trigger the IRQ everytime a '0' logic is presented in PTI0. On the ISR, i toggle the blue LED. Attach is the project that I used for testing it.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Isaac

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello KuanYuen,

How are you configuring the IRQ module because I can use PTI0 ~ PTI6 as IRQ pin and it works well? Here is the Init_IRQ component configuration:

IRQ configuration.jpg

I created a simple project where i trigger the IRQ everytime a '0' logic is presented in PTI0. On the ISR, i toggle the blue LED. Attach is the project that I used for testing it.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Isaac

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
kuanyuenliao
Contributor II

Thanks isaacavila, your setup is worked.

Somehow I don't understand why the ExInt module that I used doesn't work.

nofunction.png

0 Kudos