cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model selector in P3041 ibis model

Jump to solution
petervuylsteke
Contributor I

Hi. In the ibis model of the P3041, a model selector 'bvdd_io' is used on e.g. the local bus signals. With the 'bvdd_io' model selector you can select 1 of 4 models going from  "3.3V I/O slowest slew rate" to " 3.3V I/O fastest slew rate"  All four models than have their 'minimum' 'typical' and 'maximum' simulation cases according the ibis specification.  As I don't see any setting to change drive strengths on the local bus, what is the relation between the slew rate model selector and the corner cases min-typ-max of the ibis file.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry for delayed response

The output buffer has several options by design, but not all these options are available for user.

The only one option is available (permanently selected)

Please use option "01" - slow slew rate

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry for delayed response

The output buffer has several options by design, but not all these options are available for user.

The only one option is available (permanently selected)

Please use option "01" - slow slew rate

Have a great day,
Alexander

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
petervuylsteke
Contributor I

Thanks for your answer. 

Is this valid for all models in the ibis file which have the model selector based on slew rate ?

Peter

0 Kudos