MPXV2053DP Differential Pressure sensor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPXV2053DP Differential Pressure sensor

sivaramanradhak
Contributor II

Hi, We are using MPXV2053DP Differential Pressure sensor in our design. This pressure sensor is rectangular connecting type. We need this sensor with straight connecting type. please let me know any sensor available.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Sivaraman,

I’m not sure what you mean with “This pressure sensor is rectangular connecting type. We need this sensor with straight connecting type”, but for my answer below I’m assuming that you need a differential pressure sensor with the characteristics of the MPXV2053DP, but in a different case/package, please let me know if I am wrong.

There are different packages for the MPX2053 differential pressure sensor as can be seen in page 2 of the datasheet but only 2 have pressure ports (both have the same characteristics, the only difference is the package):

One of them (part number MPXV2053DP) is precisely a “Small Outline Package (SOP)” which is a small SMD rectangular package (Case 1351-01) with the pressure ports on the side.

And the other (part number MPX2053DP) is a “Unibody Package” which is a bigger and “through hole” package (case 344C-01) with the pressure ports on top. 

Please find the MPX2053DP datasheet at:

http://www.nxp.com/files/sensors/doc/data_sheet/MPX2053.pdf

I hope this helps.

David.

0 Kudos

sivaramanradhak
Contributor II

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

Here i have attached picture for better understanding.

Sensor.png

Please let me know any differential pressure sensor with straight connecting type.

Thanks,

Siva

0 Kudos

david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Siva,

Unfortunately, the only device that has the features mentioned is MPX2053DP - Unibody Package (MPX2053 Series).

sensor.jpg

I hope this information will be useful for you.

If I misunderstood your question, feel free to let me know.  I will be glad to help.

Have a great day.

David Diaz.

0 Kudos