Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i active MCAT page

Jump to solution
ahnjoseph
Contributor III

Hi

I had a EVMKit (MTRCKTBNZVM128 )

I did load S.W (FOC Sensorless) EVM Kit with Code warrior and Starting Program Freemaster

So I did well run motor on EVM-Kit.

But i didn`t find MCAT Page 

124567_124567.pngpastedImage_0.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ahn,

Please download attached MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless project with integrated MCAT tool.

This project should fits to standard LINIX motor delivered with MTRCKTSPNZVM128 kit.

Note: We know about some issues with specific motors and sensorless methods. If you will have any problem with motor driving, please try commenting out next two lines in stateRun() function:

if(pos_mode!=force)

AND

ACLIB_PMSMBemfObsrvDQ_Clear(&drvFOC.pospeSensorless.bEMFObs);

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I have to draw down this unofficial example code. Official releases will be available at:

Automotive Motor Control Development Solution|NXP

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ahn,

Please download attached MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless project with integrated MCAT tool.

This project should fits to standard LINIX motor delivered with MTRCKTSPNZVM128 kit.

Note: We know about some issues with specific motors and sensorless methods. If you will have any problem with motor driving, please try commenting out next two lines in stateRun() function:

if(pos_mode!=force)

AND

ACLIB_PMSMBemfObsrvDQ_Clear(&drvFOC.pospeSensorless.bEMFObs);

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

UPDATE: I have to draw down this unofficial example code. Official releases will be available at:

Automotive Motor Control Development Solution|NXP

Luke_Chun
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello RadekS

I found your answer(this ticket) about MCAT using S12ZVM.
However I could not find the attached code that was related with MCAT.(you removed that code....)

And as AN5135, it shows MCAT for PMSM using S12ZVM.
However AN5135SW did not contain the MCAT application…
Could you check this reason?

Because my customer asked same thing, the wish to use MCAT but they could not find MCAT using S12ZVM…

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kwangsu,

The original S12ZVM PMSM software used excel file for header file generation.

The version with MCAT was released later.

As I wrote, please go to http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/run-time-software/automotive-software-and-tools/motor...

After that please click on “MTRCKTSPNZVM128: 3-phase Sensorless PMSM Development Kit with S12 MagniV MC9S12ZVML128 MCU” motor control kit link.

The appropriate design documents and software might be downloaded when you unfold this list under “More” link like on picture below:

automotive-motor_control-download.png

I just downloaded MTRCKTSPNZVM128 Software and check that it contains MCAT as part of FreeMaster project.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

ahnjoseph
Contributor III

Thank you

Your mention is useful for me

But I can`t run a Freemaster

When the Freemaster file click then  show below box

Can help me?

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos