How to set imx6u LCD DOTCLK modes

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set imx6u LCD DOTCLK modes

shim
Contributor I

Recently in the study of imx6ul, found that the work of MPU Mode LCD, but my VGA in this mode can not work. So who can tell me how to modify the DOTCLK model, thank you!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shi

i.MX6 UltraLite EVK uses LCD8000-43T LCD, it is not MPU Mode LCD.

Please refer  to attached documents how to work with it.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

shim
Contributor I

Hi igorpadykov:

Thank you for your answer.But my LCD is working properly, the case then remove the HS VS signal. We call this approach is DE model, but what we need is the HV mode. Is DOTCLK Interface. It includes the VSYNC, HSYNC, DOTCLK and (optional) ENABLE signals. You can test under official imx6ul NXP development board is no VS signal, HS is not corresponding.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

one can look at hsync-active,vsync-active in &lcdif {

linux-2.6-imx.git - Freescale i.MX Linux Tree

then add timings for syncs using as example lvds:

https://community.freescale.com/thread/373763

~igor

0 Kudos

shim
Contributor I

Hi igorpadykov:

You just testing imx6ul development board VS HS, maybe you know what I want it.Here is my lcd parameter settings:

pastedImage_0.png

then VS is no signal, VS and HS signals are not received my LCD also can display.What I need is VS HS DE CLK model should work, not the work is only DE CLK

0 Kudos