Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEx for Vybrid board with MQX

Jump to solution
klimat
Contributor I

Hi,

I am quite new to the community and to the Freescale (NXP) boards in general, so hope my question is not too trivial.

We are using DS-5 v5.20.1, TWR-VF65GS10 and want to use A5 core with MQX4.2. Hovewer, we also want to use Processor Expert.

This discussion Processor Expert and MQX support for Vybrid mentions that "one thing you could do to migrate the PE code to MQX is just add the PE definitions in the BSP so MQX can support the code and drivers generated by PE" and that "the best way to get PEx to work with MQX is to add PEx to an existing MQX project... Details on how to do this is already documented in one of the PEx guides." I was unable to find that guide or any other information/explanation of these methods.

Was anyone able to get this working?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Klim

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
rendy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I wouldn't recommend you to go this way. I think this was not ever supported. The other fact is that MQX is now in maintenance mode and I expect such support won't be added.

Regards

Rene

klimat
Contributor I

I see, I guess, we will  have to give up trying to use PEx.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Kate

0 Kudos