could anyone help me with this please ?
I am using "FreeRTOS_BSP_1.0.0_iMX7D" for demo example programs.
Successfully run the hello_world and led blinky easily by following Getting_Started_with_FreeRTOS_BSP_for_iMX_7Dual
Just trying to get ping-pong working on i.MX7, but can’t find a Linux side demo. Can anyone help me to locate it?
Getting Started guide has this:
5.4.1 Prepare the Demo
- Connect a USB cable between the PC host and the Debug UART port on the board.
- Open two serial terminals with these settings for each of the virtual serial instances:
• 115200 baud rate
• 8 data bits
• No parity
• One stop bit
• No flow control
3. Load the demo binary to target board using U-Boot.
4. Boot auxiliary ARM Cortex-M4 Core to begin running the demo.
5. Boot the Linux kernel, and run the pingpong master side demo.
anyone has idea how to boot linux kernel and run the pingpong master side demo ?