cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKL36Z64 vs MKL33Z64

edgarequihua
Contributor I

Hi there,

Can anyone give me some feedback about using KL36 or KL33. The idea is to design a timer with a segment LCD display, not really complex, just I'm planning to use the driver to re-write in flash.

They are very similar in terms of flash, ADC, DAC, SPI, package, pin out, etc. I know they have different cores (not really compatible), one have new Flex IO, etc, etc....  But I looking more info about how is the performance in real applications, if anyone had some problems using one of them, if one require more or specific hardware to work, any problems with LCD controller, you know... more deep out of the specs information.

So, I really appreciate any comment or info you can give me. Thank you.

Regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Edgar Equihua,

You can find out the latest specifications of the KL3x series, definitely you can find out the difference between the KL33 and KL36.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos