AnsweredAssumed Answered

Imx6ul deploy folder files deleted

Question asked by srinivasulu Reddy on Dec 28, 2015
Latest reply on Jan 7, 2016 by gusarambula

Hi,

I am using imx6ul eval board. I followed the "yocto project user guide" to create the images. but few files are deleted from ~/tmp/delpoy/images/imx6ulevk" folder. when i try to recreate the images i am getting the following error.

WARNING: log_check: There is a warn message in the logfile

WARNING: log_check: Matched keyword: [WARNING:]

WARNING: log_check: WARNING: The license listed Firmware-atheros_firmware was not in the licenses collected for linux-firmware

ERROR: Error: The image creation script '/home/srinivasulu/Freescale_BSP/Build/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-base/1.0-r0/temp/create_image.sdcard' returned 1:

0+0 records in

0+0 records out

0 bytes (0 B) copied, 7.8307e-05 s, 0.0 kB/s

Model:  (file)

Disk /home/srinivasulu/Freescale_BSP/Build/tmp/deploy/images/imx6ulevk/core-image-base-imx6ulevk-20151228075336.rootfs.sdcard: 88.1MB

Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B

Partition Table: msdos

Disk Flags:

Number  Start   End     Size    Type     File system  Flags

1      4194kB  12.6MB  8389kB  primary               lba

2      12.6MB  83.9MB  71.3MB  primary

dd: failed to open '/home/srinivasulu/Freescale_BSP/Build/tmp/deploy/images/imx6ulevk/u-boot-imx6ulevk.imx': No such file or directory

WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.

ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/srinivasulu/Freescale_BSP/Build/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-base/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.5870

ERROR: Task 7 (/home/srinivasulu/Freescale_BSP/sources/poky/meta/recipes-core/images/core-image-base.bb, do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'

NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 2427 tasks of which 2426 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

No currently running tasks (2426 of 2428)

Summary: 1 task failed:

/home/srinivasulu/Freescale_BSP/sources/poky/meta/recipes-core/images/core-image-base.bb, do_rootfs

Summary: There were 3 WARNING messages shown.

Summary: There were 2 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

please let me know how to resolve the above problem?

Outcomes