I have series of questions to get clarified regarding SDK 1.8... please check them below...
1. Do we need to create cross-tool-chain(powerpc-eabi or powerpc-fsl-linux) to generate images for QorIQ processors using SDK? If not where is the Cross-Tool-chain is located in SDK?
2. I want to develop Bare board application for T1024RDB using SDK. Is there any tutorial for guidance?
3. Can we use "powerpc-fsl-linux-*" cross tools for designing bare board application? if not how it will effect? and how to create "powerpc-eabi-*" cross tool chain using SDK?
4. How to develop u-boot standalone binaries (programs which can run in u-boot environment) using SDK?
5. how to create "qemu-system-ppc/ppc64" executable in HOST PC to emulate binaries/images generated by SDK in HOST PC it self?
6. In the scope of development what is difference between Code Warrior and SDK?